Thursday, March 4, 2010

Final Hour of MBA

I am getting late... Its 8 45... I have an exam from 9... I want to capture this feeling of ending my education... i know i will get late but i know i wont be able to describe this feeling once i am done with the exam...

I havent studied a word so i very well know that i will leave the exam hall by 9 45... so officially this is my last hour as an MBA student... as any student infact...
23 years the studies that i hated are finally coming to an end... though later in the day i have an interview to sit for but by then i will be an MBA rather than someone pursuing MBA

Last night for the first time since Placements began i wasnt able to sleep properly... there was this sense of uneasiness.. something i cant describe which didnt let me sleep... I tossed around in bed for almost 2 hours before getting up and switching on my laptop... i finally managed to sleep at 5 am... now that i am up, even now that sense of uneasiness prevails, something which i cant describe clearly, something now normal...

If i do manage to get this job today, at least i will be able to say that i walked out of MBA life with a job... If i dont for some time, no matter how small it is... i will say that i am a part of the unemployed brigade.... today i my final chance to fulfil the 1st statement... just pray guys that i manage it... the last time i had this type of feeling was before my CAT exam... even then i wasnt able to sleep all night long....

guys its 8.52... i need to rush or i would not be able to reach the examination hall in time... Jai Kulkarni ka Corporate Governance... Take care everyone, love u and one more thing, the next time you meet me, you will meet a newly crowned MBA....

1 comment:

  1. hey! how did your interview go? did you feel confident despite the uneasiness? i hope it went well, mr. mba :)

    ReplyDelete