Tuesday, March 16, 2010

Aakhri 10 ghante.... My Thank You Speech



Finally i have reached the end... After many blog posts and numerous days and months and years, i have reached the end of IMT.... In another 10 hours, the train leave Nagpur station and IMT will get behind, FOREVER...

And as i leave IMT I would like to thank all of you guys for giving me those fantastic memories, learnings and lessons... You have given me enough for me to live a lifetime.. and this post is dedicated to all those guys who touched my life here at IMT

My friend circle:
Guys had the time of my life with you. You are the best. Will miss those birthday treats forever. Those trips to the movies. Those dinners. Pranay, Pranav, Jain, Vinay, Neha, Khanna, Nazm, Kapil, Bhardwaj, Shreyaa, Manisha, Tandon,Akanksha... U guys rock... Parag, Pankaj, Mittal, Shweta, Shekhar, Ronak, TinTin motu, Avni... Without you IMT would have been incomplete...

My french family: Eshan, Mayank, Ashok, Aishwarya and Sunil... Tumhare bina toh sab kuch adhura rahega.. kuch bhi nahi rahega actually.. Those 4 months would be the best times of my life.

My team at the Co-op..Jay Sir, Surbhi mata, Sid, Anu, Sumeet, Richa... learnt a lot from you guys... Sheetal Di, Anu maam, Kruti Maam, JLo, Snehil, Avik, Gaurav and sweet juniors Eshaan, Anshita, Rupam, Gaurav, Fuggs, KD, Alen and Chandak... Coop aap logon ke bina adhura hai... Rahul.. You were the heart and soul of the Coop...

Marque, the Marketing Forum: Viraj, Walia, Ronak, Snigdha, Priya and the other... Marketing toh koi bhasad banake dekhe... bahut mazaa aata hai...

My first year gang: Ritesh, Chanda, Shreyashi, Shantu, Chottu, Ravi( mera pyaara roomie) and Divya too... Thank you guys.... It was a pleasure knowing you. Will forever that egg bashing i received on my birthday.. Courtesy you guys and will always remember the friendship day night out...

I have also been great to have fantastic seniors: Zareen and Fareed... you were the best... All of you from the Angels and Demons team.. It was great working with you. Motwani Sir, will never forget your advice which you had given to me when i was about to leave the Marketing Forum... Manila maam, it was great knowing u too...

How can i forget my great juniors... Hitansh, Ridhima, Deeksha, Mr CIC, my Indian Magik team ( Andy, Anu, Anuj, Akanksha, Varun, Shweta, Miky, Nikeeta, Kedia Yogi, Paaji, Vibhor, Vikas, Pooja) Those from my movie teams ( Vidhi, Sanjesh, Ladykiller,)

I left Sumeet and Priya for last but you guys are definately there at the top... Without you Indian Magik wouldnt have been what it was and Sampark wouldnt have been what Sampark is....

Imt also had some of the greatests professors who touch my life and changed it forever. Mazumdar Sir, the God, without whom France would not have been thr ever. That trip changed my forever and all thanks to him. My marketing gurus, Prof gadgil, prof Jaisimha, Prof Fadnavis... Sirs, you were simply outstanding...

And there were so many other people in and outside the campus who just made these 2 years unforgettable.. Panchu bhai, Rahul and Giridhar bhaiya... aapke juice, cold coffee aur maggi... where else will i get that pleasure. Hemraj bhau, ur canteen sucked, but ur chai was enough to compensate. Sailesh bhau mess ka khaana was enough to shoo me off but it was great interacting with u and playing cricket with you during those SIP days..

I am really sorry if i have left of anybody but guys each and everyone of you touched my life and today its not the same anymore..

THANK YOU IMT... MISS U ALWAYS, LOVE U FOREVER

No comments:

Post a Comment